- France (Prysmian)
- France (Draka)
- Netherlands (Prysmian)
- Netherlands (Draka)
Would you rather wait for the future or build it?
We are Prysmian Group. The world's leading cable company.
We support the creation of the energy and telecoms infrastructure that connects people and communities.
With 22,000 employees, we’re active in over 50 countries. Our products are everywhere. From submarines to space-craft. Mega-city skyscrapers to remote oil-rigs. We connect the world. And keep it moving.
Believe us, it can be quite a challenge. That's why our people are experts in their field. Leaders. Pioneers. Visionaries. Working in 97 plants and 16 research and development centres, they’re dedicated to moving the world forwards.
They don’t just react to today, they shape the things to come.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE ONE OF THEM?
- “Build the Future” is our exciting international graduate program.
- Join us and we’ll give you the skills and expertise you need to succeed.
- Working side-by-side with mentors and highly specialised teams, you’ll have the chance to work on projects that touch every part of the business and make a valuable contribution, right from the start. And when you've got to grips with the local market, we’ll send you overseas on an international assignment, which could take you anywhere. Just imagine the possibilities.
SO WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We're searching for graduates keen to pursue a business management career. To apply for the program, you'll need:
- A Bachelor's degree in engineering or business administration - or be currently working towards one.
- To have had an outstanding university career, ideally with experience abroad.
- Speak fluent English, yet have an international mind-set.
- To demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills.
On March 11th, 2013 the Second Edition of Graduate Program started with 23 new participants coming from all around the world.
Prysmian Group hired 53 new graduates in the last 6 months, through two editions of the Graduate Program. Next Edition of Graduate Program will start in the beginning of 2014.
For further information please send us an email: email@example.com